Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Lost Tooth


Nathan lost his 7th tooth this morning. With the ones pulled by the dentist in May, we now have 3 gaps in his mouth. He has been having a hard time eating with two teeth loose. I'm not sure what he's going to do now. Since he lost one of his two front teeth, he now has an "accent". You know the one where the s's just don't come out right.

We had been placing bets on when it would actually come out. Jason's bet was Monday and Nathan wanted to prove him wrong. I guess he did. Nathan woke me up at 4:50 this morning to tell me his tooth fell out. From his description, it sounds like it literally fell out and there was no pulling involved. I guess it was ready. He's got the tooth beside it loose as well, but it'll probably be another month before it comes out. Anyway, here's the new Nathan, toothless and all.

1 comment:

Jennifer Butler said...

Glad he finally lost that tooth; I know it was bothering him.