Sunday, November 9, 2008

"Uncle" Pogo


Missy (on the left) is our dog. Well, I should probably say "my" dog as she worships me and is my shadow everywhere I go. She is a pound puppy that we have had two years now. She is mostly a Jack Russell terrier and has the personality of one. She's mostly a good dog, but she wants to break out of the fence and she has some type of separation anxiety whenever I leave her.


Anyway, Jason's brother, Danny, has a dog, Pogo. He is also an adopted mutt. When Danny arrived in town, Pogo was Missy's cousin. Well, at least adoptive cousin. Since Danny's new career takes him on the road a lot, Jason's parents have adopted him and he's now Missy's "uncle".


Most of the time, Missy and Pogo get along well. She pesters the poop out of him and for the most part, he is a good sport. We've been taking Missy down to visit Pogo about once a week and afterward, both dogs sleep very well. They play and play until they are exhausted.


This weekend, Pogo came to visit Missy. I'm not sure what either one of them thought about the change. I took this photo as they both stared and begged for an opportunity to come indoors.

No comments: