Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cold Snap

We had a bit of a cold snap this week. We had a little ice on the road, but school did not close. The boys saw a little snow, but not nearly as much as Jason did by his work. We saw freezing fog when I picked the boys up one day from school. That was an interesting weather event. I had never heard of such a term, but when I was in the midst of it, it made total sense.

I bought Missy a new sweater for the week. At first, she was a little apprehensive about putting it on. After wearing it all day, she didn't want to take it off. I took it off before bed and she looked at me like I just took away her dog bowl. She very willingly put it back on and kept it on for a couple of days.

No comments: