Anyway, Nathan decided to part with $70 of his money to purchase this replica. It is now proudly displayed in his room. He actually had about $158 in his bank. When he realized he was going to have to break his $100 bill, he was quite upset. Jason put him on a payment plan for the last $12 and Nathan's $100 is still intact. He will continue to the next hundred, I suppose, on his quest to save $1,000. Wish him luck!
Friday, December 26, 2008
A Dollar Saved is... very hard to part with
Anyway, Nathan decided to part with $70 of his money to purchase this replica. It is now proudly displayed in his room. He actually had about $158 in his bank. When he realized he was going to have to break his $100 bill, he was quite upset. Jason put him on a payment plan for the last $12 and Nathan's $100 is still intact. He will continue to the next hundred, I suppose, on his quest to save $1,000. Wish him luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, impressive! I know who to go to now if I need a bailout plan.
Post a Comment